The School of Culinary Arts Cordon Bleu of Florence offers Italian cookery courses as well as single classes/lessons for professional and amateur cooks, chefs, tourists and children
Tuscan, Florentine and International Italian cookery courses
are available, along with special courses on wine, bread, pasta and more.
The lessons are available in Italian, English, or French and given by our founders, Cristina Blasi and Gabriella Mari, plus a variety of other chefs and experts.
A sampling of the Italian cookery courses we offer:
· Intensive courses at a professional level in Italian and English (3 months)
· Single lessons for groups of Italians or tourists/foreigners •Short lessons on Italian Cuisine and wine tasting
· Kosher Italian Cooking
· Tailor made private cooking lessons in Italian, English or French
· Cooking lessons for children and teen-agers
Special courses, situations:
· The school is available for rent to outside teachers for specials courses or events.
· Management and training: Team Building, Incentive, Group and Outdoor Training.
Empowerment courses for individuals and groups
The material provided by the school is non-sponsored.