The objective of the course is the specialization of chefs and students already trained in Italian cuisine to deepen their knowledge of traditional and innovative techniques.
The study program is aimed at professional growth to allow the graduate to advance his career.
The cost of the Advanced Professional Course of Italian Cuisine is 3,300.00 Euros per person, the price includes:
- 500,00 Euro registration fee
- didactic material (recipes, apron, hat and chef jacket)
- chef / tutor during the lessons
- ingredients for the lessons
- organization of internship
- insurance coverage for the hours of study at school and during internships
To obtain the final certificate of attendance students must have:
- attended at least 80% of the lessons
- respected the agreements made with the company in which they will carry out their internship.
Lessons will be held in Italian.
The program is reserved for a maximum of 12 participants plus remedial and occasional students.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us at +39 055 2345 468 o +39 055 2260 228, or write us at email@example.com
The program focuses on an in-depth study of recipes and advanced techniques of Italian cuisine with a modern and international flair.
During the practical lessons, students will create traditional and innovative dishes with the best ingredients chosen by the master-chef of each lesson.
The study period is followed by a 4-week internship in high-level kitchens.
The course is structured in 5 chapters: