A world where everyone can understand the essential aspects of food and wine.
The Cordon Bleu has a set of objectives and values that guide its operations. These objectives are geared towards improving the quality of service and training provided to customers. To achieve these objectives, Cordon Bleu intends to help customers integrate technical knowledge and relational skills. The company also strives to provide the best teachers available for highly professional daily work.
Moreover, the company is committed to taking care of its customers with respect for their needs. Cordon Bleu is aware that the quality of the service/training path does not only lie in its technical aspects but also in the management methods. Therefore, the company strives to maintain a correct relationship of trust with customers and support them in all their needs.
In compliance with company strategies and available resources, Cordon Bleu defines specific concrete and measurable quality objectives. The company also activates specific phases of verification and review of the quality management system and quality policy. This is to guarantee that the quality policy is effective and correctly implemented.
Cordon Bleu periodically reviews the quality policy during the Management review to ensure its continued suitability. The values that guide Cordon Bleu are commitment, seriousness, respect, consistency, and listening.
Finally, the Management of Cordon Bleu commits to disseminating this quality policy to all staff.
- To assist customers
in integrating technical knowledge and relational skills.
- To provide the best teachers available
for highly professional
- To take care of customers
with respect for their needs and provide quality service/training paths.
- To maintain a positive im
age on the market by conveying great professionalism and continuous support to customers.
- To define a clear level of service
and monitoring methods for maximum clarity and completeness of information.
- To work towards continuous improvement
of internal processes, services/courses provided, and related activities.
- To define specific quality objectives that comply with company strategies and available resources.
- To activate specific phases of verification and review of the quality management system and quality policy for effectiveness and correct implementation.
- To periodically review the quality policy during the Management review to ensure continued suitability.
The values that guide Cordon Bleu are:
The Management of Cordon Bleu commits to disseminating this quality policy to all staff.
The Management of BM srl.